Monday, April 20, 2009

Bloomin' Hard Work!

Anyone who says that presenting is easy ain't telling the truth! It is bloomin' hard work (...granted not as bad as labour or gallstones; but back to back it is gruelling! I do not know how DB keeps up - and manages to look un-phased by the process ;)

Anyways, it was one heck of a weekend - and I got to meet the Bobbi Brown team, Maxx NY owner and drool up close on those killer handbags, Liz Earle presenter... and Julia Roberts (*highlight*) I am one of those people who DOES get a little star struck - so I had to pull myself together and try not to dribble and speak incoherently...

I have got a WINNER for the Wednesday PMA Paper Kit!
Congratulations... STEPHANIE (the gemini!!) Send me your address and I will get these off to you! (P.S. these were the papers went to QVC and back... so they are well travelled ;)

ALSO have a winner for the RUB TSV free kit!
Congratulations... SARAH Send me your address and I will get you all those lush boxes to get organising...

Becks xxx

N.B... hi becks - just a quick note to say thank you again, the boxes have just arrived and they are excellent. i am ready to get organised!!!
thanks again and happy crafting
sarah

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

You did a great job. Congrats to the winners.

stephanie said...

er me stephanie? i couldnt see any others on there..

Wiccababe said...

congrats to Stephanie and Sarah.

loved the TSV and the separate suspension file boxes - and you're great on the telly. Julia is one of my favourites too

niekolken said...

congrats to the winners!!!

Olivia said...

Congrats to the winners :)

You were great at presenting, came across as calm & natural (even if that wasn't how you were feeling).

Michelle said...

Congrats to the winners.
Well done with the TSV Becks.
Cant wait to get mine, I splashed out and ordered 5 sets.
Need to do some serious sorting out in my craft studio.
Hugs,
Michelle xx

Sarah's Book Reviews said...

thank you becks - i have hopefully emailled you my address. well done stephanie too

michele said...

Just wanted to say I only found your site today and I love it. It’s great to see all of the new products and ideas. It’s really fun to see behind the scenes too. I write a London based crafty e-zine and blog named Extremely Crafty Ideas at http://extremelycrafty.blogspot.com/ Would love to hear what you think.